We have done reviews on Baby BanZ before here at Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways... but nothing like this. You see... Leah has two boys. I have two girls. When Leah did the review on Baby BanZ... it was from the mom of two boys perspective. I am here to give you a new spin on our very favorite sunglasses.
Our package arrived while I was at BlogHer, so they got a bit of a test drive before I got home. We aren't actually testing Baby BanZ... we are testing out the New JBanZ Junior Banz for kids ages 4-10!
Allison is 3 and she loooves the color green! She is testing out the Little Hunter camo green PatternZ. (Yes... I know they are intended for boys) Rachel is 4 and loves all that is pink! She is testing out the Safari Pink PatternZ. You should see them strutting around town like movie stars in their JBanZ. What little hams I've got! Where on earth did they get that from?! *hmmm*
Even at ages 3 and 4... they are learning to accessorize and match colors. It's so fun to see them deciding what to wear with their JBanZ or wide brim bucket hats!
JBanZ feature 100% UVA/ UVB protection and category 3 POLARIZED lenses! The frames are made of a shatter-resistant polycarbonate and they can even be used to accommodate prescription lenses!
JBanZ also come with their very own case and removable neoprene head strap. My girls like to use the head strap to keep their glasses around their neck when they aren't wearing them. (How stylish!)
Besides being stylish... the strap is functional and helps to keep their sunglasses on when they're running around. The carrying case has a clip that we have attached to their car seats so we will never forget our JBanz!
And... not only does Baby BanZ make the most amazing eyeware protection for children... they also carry sun protecting swimwear and hats!
Win: A $25 Gift Certificate to Baby BanZ
To Enter: Visit Baby BanZ and tell us which style you like best.
* You’ll get one extra entry each if you:
1. Subscribe to the Bookieboo Raves feed
2. Become a follower of this blog
3. Become a follower of the Childhood blog
4. Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to use @childhood in tweet so I know)
5.Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways
6. Comment on a previous Rave Reviews post
7. Join Bookieboo, The Fitness Hangout For Moms
* Make sure to use a separate comment for each "entry"
* The deadline for entries is August 11nth, 2009, 11:59pm PST.
* The winner will be notified via email on August 12th, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept!
Bookmark this post: