I've gotten so many compliments on the timeless quiet beauty of this jewelry. I'm a huge sentimental sap... so this review was perfect for me. (Thanks Leah) I'm a sucker for anything that memorializes my children.
Circle of Sentiments has a wonderful variety of quality, affordable, handmade jewelry. It's all hand stamped! I'm amazed at how perfectly straight our names came out. The craftsmanship is remarkable.
They offer both pre-made and custom pieces. And... they aren't limited to just necklaces! You can find bracelets, charms, and keepsake tins. Don't like silver? How about copper? Do you favor gold? Circle of Sentiments has them all.
I'm stamping the Bookieboo seal of approval on this company!
Win: (1) Customized Classic Disk Necklace
To Enter: Visit Circle of Sentiments and tell us which style you like best.
* You’ll get one extra entry each if you:
1. Subscribe to the Bookieboo Raves feed
2. Become a follower of this blog
3. Become a follower of the Childhood blog
4. Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to use @childhood in tweet so I know)
5.Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways
6. Comment on a previous Rave Reviews post
7. Join Bookieboo, The Fitness Hangout For Moms
* Make sure to use a separate comment for each "entry"
* The deadline for entries is July 14thth, 2009, 11:59pm PST.
* The winner will be notified via email on July 15th, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept!
Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways
Bookmark this post: