Lana from Clever Momme sent me a Kiddie Kangaroo and asked me to try it out and share with you what I thought. Well, I got my first uninterrupted jog with the Kiddie Kangaroo. I think that says it all. Okay, I'll explain. The Kiddie Kangaroo is a child-friendly storage system for the stoller or car seat. It hangs over the seat and is held tight by the child when he sits. It can store a grip of things for them to use and is easy for them to retrieve. I put his bottle, snacks, leapfrog, and some books in his little cubby sacks and headed out the door. He didn't bother me. He was so excited to be able to get everything himself like a big boy, he left me alone to enjoy my jog. Wow!
Shop: Clever Momme is offering a 15% discount to Bookieboo members when they use the discount code "Bookieboo."
Win: Clever Momme is generously offering to giveaway one Kiddie Kangaroo to one (1) lucky winner.
To Enter: Visit Clever Momme and comment on what your favorite product is.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you:
- Subscribe to my feed
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways and Clever Momme
- Twitter about this giveaway (make sure to use @bookieboo in tweet so I know)
- Become a follower of this blog
- Comment on a previous post
- Make sure to use a separate comment for each "entry"
- The deadline for entries is May 12th, 2009, 11:59pm PST.
- The winner will be notified via email on May 13th, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Bookmark this post: