Nanette from Carpool Karma sent me one of her CDs to test out and I'm glad she did. Now I have something productive to do while waiting in the parking lot for something. (I'm early a lot of times to things because I hate rushing too hard with my two kids.) Carpool Karma is a CD you can use in your car while you are in between errands to exercise your mind and body. Yes, exercise in the car. I never thought that was possible before. You just have to make sure your parking brake is on. The exercises strengthen core muscles in the back, shoulders, abs, obliques and quads, relax tension in the upper body, head and neck, and can be performed comfortably in the driver's seat. And if you are really good, you can do the mental exercise while driving. They seemed pretty simple at first but got hard real quick.
Shop: Carpool Karma is offering a 10% discount and free shipping to Bookieboo members when they use the discount code "BKBOO."
Win: Carpool Karma is generously offering to giveaway one CD to one (1) lucky winner.
To Enter: Visit Carpool Karma and comment on the product.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you:
- Subscribe to my feed
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways and Carpool Karma
- Twitter about this giveaway (make sure to use @bookieboo in tweet so I know)
- Become a follower of this blog
- Comment on a previous post
- Make sure to use a separate comment for each "entry"
- The deadline for entries is April 21st, 2009, 11:59pm PST.
- The winner will be notified via email on April 22nd, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Bookmark this post: