The workout is an entire hour. It's divided into 3 segments and a bonus.
40 minutes : Intervals of kickboxing drills and upper body toning exercises.
10 minutes: Lower body exercises for inner and outer thighs and abdominal exercises.
10 minutes: Yoga stretches improving flexibility
Bonus indoor modification: using the stroller workout inside with easy modifications
If you're not part of a stroller class with other moms, this is a great alternative. Your baby will watch you work and as long as you bring things for them to do, you will be able to get a great hour workout of strength training and cardio that will really help you slim down.
I'm a big fan of Sara Holliday. She also writes for Bookieboo, so look for her posts. She also has several other exercise DVDs on her website focused on getting that body back.
Shop: You can purchase exercise DVDs and CDs on the Sara Holliday website.
Win: Sara Holliday is generously offering a lucky winner a special mommy package comprised of (1) Stroller Workouts for Moms ($29.99 value) and (2) Postnatal Total Body Toning Workout ($14.99 value).
To enter visit Sara Holliday and comment on which is your favorite product OR comment on her coaching program.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you:
- Subscribe to my feed
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bookieboo Rave Reviews and Giveaways and Sara Holliday
- Twitter about this giveaway (make sure to use @bookieboo in tweet so I know)
- Become a follower of this blog
- Comment on a previous post
- Make sure to use a separate comment for each "entry"
- The deadline for entries is April 14th, 2009, 11:59pm PST.
- The winner will be notified via email on April 15th, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Bookmark this post: