I'm a bit of a tomboy, so I don't mind the whole army motif, and I love Asian themes (I spent a summer teaching English in Xian, China), so I thought the dragon looked really cool. Anything you find for a "dude" online that is baby related will always be centered around practicality. And that's what I wanted, a fully functional practical yet cool-looking bag that my husband wouldn't complain about.
I love this bag. It's got all kinds of bells and whistles. Here is some info I got from the site about the features:
- Stroller Strap
- Durable polyester stands up to everyday use.
- Ergonomic, across-the-chest design is super comfy and saves your shoulders.
- Wide, adjustable strap has padded panel and clips open and closed for easy on-and-off.
- Padded back for extra comfort against your body.
- Three exterior zip-closed pockets are perfect for wipes, bibs, food and more.
- Elasticized bottle pocket is easy to reach.
- Removable, on-strap cell phone pouch.
- Large inner compartment with zip-closed pocket and special pouch for diapers.
- Interior key clip for keys and more.
- Padded changing pad included.
- Two large elasticized slots in back.
Oh, the only suggestion I would have for Diaper Dude to improve on this product is to make the bottle holder part bigger. I'm using the bottle holder for my toddler's bottles because I breastfeed. It's a little small and very snug. It takes me a bit of time to pry the toddler bottles out of the bag. What I ended up doing is putting them in a zip loc and then stuffing them in the holder. It was easier that way. But even with that issue, I still love my bag. Nothing's perfect!
For those of you WAHMs out there, here is an interesting video about Diaper Dude's "Dude," Chris Pegula. He's a hottie! Here he is talking about how he started up the business, where the product is manufactured, and some ups and downs.
Bookmark this post: